1.07.2013

Reduce, alter, and save

Hello my people, kinksmyway is taking a turn in the natural hair community.  I have decided to go on a no spend on hair products for a year.  Most cannot believe the extremity, but my actions are excessive.
This is the reorganized version of my collection.  I have arranged my natural products for use first, then the other products will be doctored up for safe use.  Don't fear...I have so many natural shampoos and things that my mane will not suffer much.  I have plenty of products to review and advice for  better ways to make it work!
Kinks&order

4 comments:

  1. I have set other cost cutting measures to control my spending. This is the biggest expense at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so drastic....maybe you can slowly end this addiction. You could give yourself a limit per month....I just don't want you to go through withdrawal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's for saving also. I know it will be a big difference in my spending. We will see, I have some exceptions, but I will not try a new or pile up on any products, so a no spend it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look at Youtube and hairblogs daily... I read their regimen, and I have mostly all of the products that they have. And I think to myself....wow! I can have fun sampling regimens with my current stash!

    ReplyDelete

Dewy and Smooth

I received the Maybelline FitMe Dewy and Smooth foundation as a complimentary trial. I have used the brands’ Matte version , but I really ...