2.07.2018

Getting back to me


Getting back to Me So, we've all figured out that I am not tech savvy, I am not a PRO makeup artist. What I do know is I am a makeup technique, application, and brand enthusiast. I have been a makeup artist since Southside High School; when I was sneaking and using my mom's Fashion Fair Chocolate Raspberry lipstick. People, friends, classmates, sorors, coworkers, and acquaintances have let, right, let me arch their brows, apply their makeup for weddings, date nights, interviews, birthdays, proms, and just because. They have trusted me in their hair with box braids, bantu knots, havana twists, Dooby wraps, rodsets, crochet styles, yo, i could keep going, and now faux locs! Will I go to school for cosmetology or to be an esthetician, I don't know? Run On! My point is I am not a pro, but I love this makeup and hair and I am getting back to me! I am a Sales Professional, Marketing graduate, and an artist and I am sensitive about my $h!t! (I had to Erykah B.). Once I figure out the technology and logistics, please believe me...it is ON! kinks and blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dewy and Smooth

I received the Maybelline FitMe Dewy and Smooth foundation as a complimentary trial. I have used the brands’ Matte version , but I really ...