7.30.2012

Big Curls


I was so excited about my blowout, I ran to Boo-"Look At my hair!"... He looked at me and said, "What?"...NEXT!  I ran to K "Look at my hair", all I got was a head nod and he ran to his room to play, Really?  I had enough excitement not to let the menfolk get me down.


no part for a serious fro!
After all of the excitement, my hair is not exactly the look I was going for, but at least it is big. Go hair, go hair. Tonite, I will twist my hair with an oldie but goodie from my transitioning days.  SAMY big curls. I hesitantly picked up this closeout item at Bi-Lo.  It actually worked. I would wash my hair and let it air dry, then I would twist it down with the SAMY big curls.  This yielded big defined waves...I was unable to find it for a while until I went to the flea market and a vendor was selling it 2 for $7. I said oh yes, I must buy this and even Sonja bought it.  I do not know why I did not think of  using this after my blowout.  Samy is also sold at Walgreen's (4.99), check out the mixed reviews on Walgreens.com/SAMY

Tonite, I will brush through my hair and apply a small amount of SAMY and flat twist my hair. I hope that we did not use too much of the MJ Stretch Silkening Creme to still have soft waves.

kinks&waves







2 comments:

  1. Was your hair still moving and flowing with the wind after you took out the twists?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was sissy. i love the blowout, but I will definitely limit the heat!

    ReplyDelete

Dewy and Smooth

I received the Maybelline FitMe Dewy and Smooth foundation as a complimentary trial. I have used the brands’ Matte version , but I really ...